Monday, February 7, 2011

My Online Income System... Here Goes Nothing... Right???

I have never done a blog before. I have never considered myself a writer but here I am, about to start my own business and I find myself wanting a way to be able to track my failures, lessons learned and (hopefully) successes. I decided that a blog would be the best way.

I am the wife to a full time skydiving instructor. About a year and a half ago, we picked up our lives in Georgia and moved to Hawaii to pursue a new life together. I have been trying to find a decent job ever since but have had little luck because there just aren't very many full time jobs available in Hawaii. You see, the State decided that it should be mandatory that any employee that works over 20 hrs. a week should have free health insurance at the employers expense. Sounds great, right? Well, the employers decided they didn't think this was fair so they just quit hiring anyone full time and I can get 19 hours at the most at any job I find (so far.) So why don't I just get 2 part time jobs? Makes sense! Tried it! It's very hard to find 2 jobs and either of them be ok with not being the most important so the schedules would just never work out and I would still only end up with around 20 hours.

So what? I live in Hawaii!!! My husband makes enough money so we can "survive" and even live pretty nice lives with plenty of wants at times. Just go to the beach and enjoy being a beach bum! Well, this is what I tried to make myself believe for a while. Turns out, I just can't get that nagging feeling to go away that I am not contributing as much as I could be and my frustration has grown over time. So I figure, if there is no opportunity out there for me, I will create one for myself. So this brings me to today. I am trying to start my own online business.

I am using  My Online Income System, a 60 day step by step guide to online marketing which you can find here along with other great options for working at home. So far, I am loving it!! I will be posting my progress as I move along in the program.

The 3 Best Work at Home Products

No comments:

Post a Comment