Sunday, February 20, 2011

Almost there... Domain Name

Well, I have spent my last 2 days off completely submerged in brainstorming and researching my site concept. I have over 100 pages planned out with good, low competition keywords to use.
So I have one final step before I start building the site! I have to pick and register my domain name. Here are a few of the ideas I have so far.

1. Oahu-Hawaii.com
2. Discover-Oahu.com
3. Oahu-Revealed.com
4. Hidden-Oahu.com
5. Secret-Oahu.com
6. Hawaii-Vacation.com
7. Oahu-Vacation.com

Thoughts? Votes? Different suggestions? Of course Oahu.com was taken and all of these depend on whether they are taken or not but I am pretty sure they aren't. So, give me your choices. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc or any ideas that you have! I will most likely be registering a name TOMORROW! I can't believe I am here! I felt like the research would never end.Of course, it hasn't ended completely but I have enough that I can start to build the site! I am excited beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment