Friday, March 4, 2011

WHEW!!

What a busy week!

I feel like I've been neglecting my website and my blog. I have been working late every day and by the time I get home I want nothing to do with a computer.

But my traffic keeps getting higher (YAY!) and even google is referring people. I am steadily over 20 unique visitors a day... from UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and others. US, too...

Hey, go Bing, type in Oahu. This is my keyword with the most competition. I was #3 yesterday and today I am #5!!! I am competing with sites that have been up for a while and I am beating them!! With only 5 pages!
What's my secret? The CONTENT!! That's all! And SBI taught me all of it!

Joey went and took pictures of some of our favorite beaches today while I was at work so this weekend, I will be concentrating on writing about those. I hope to get 4 or 5 pages live this weekend. I am sooo excited!

Tonight, I added Content 2.0 to my restaurant sites. This allows visitors to write their own reviews and it will automatically create a new page on the site (so all I have to do is approve and I will have more live pages!!) You can also suscribe to the newsletter that I will start putting out with updates and/or to the RSS feed that will automatically update you when I add a new page.

In other news, my bosses have officially asked me to be a manager and told me that they will be sending me to Vegas for training in July. Yahoooooo! Then I will be going straight to Georgia to visit the family and friends for a month. I LOVE Hawaii but I miss my family terribly so I am so happy that I will get the chance to see them for a while. My last trip of 10 days just wasn't enough. I am so glad that I have great bosses that are allowing this to happen.

Check back to the site on Monday and expect to see a LOT of changes and additions.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment