Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Heart Zumba!!

As a person that sits at a desk all day working, I have slowly begun to add on some unwanted pounds. My beach body is disappearing! I have been on the hunt for something FUN to do. I just can't get into running or anything monotonous. But then I found Zumba! You hear it all the time now. At least once a day on Facebook someone's talking about it. But what is Zumba?

Zumba is a Latin/South American influenced dance workout that will have you sweating and working muscles all while having a blast and learning some sexy and fun dance moves! It is by far the most fun I've had working out in a long time and believe me, I have tried EVERYTHING!! You won't even feel like you're working out! You will probably even be sad when your days workout is over!! If you're thinking "But I can't dance. I don't want to go to a class and look like I don't know what I'm doing" No worries! There are videos that you can use at home. In the video, they break every dance move down for you into easy 3-step sections and you work your way up to the good stuff. The Zumba system aso comes with a day by day plan and you alternate between cardio and toning focused Zumba. You'll be dancing like a pro in no time! I am clumsy as it gets. If I can do it then so can you.

After sitting all day working, I love coming home to a nice invigorating Zumba workout! I am in love with this work out and you will be too as soon as you try it!!

1 comment:

  1. I have actually been curious about zumba myself and want to get a video to try it but thanks for all the info because I can't dance and I am way off balance which in turn makes me very clumsy also after multiple medical proceedures but I also need something fun like this to do. Thanks for sharing the info because I kept hearing about it yet really didn't know what it was.

    ReplyDelete